Prayer matters 代禱事項
Ready to run with the message–“God loved you so much, that He gave His Son to die for you!”
Village to Village . . .
Just like Jesus, we are ready to go neighborhood to neighborhood, village to village, with co-workers from each of Taiwan Harvest 119’s project churches (churches with whom we have covenanted to connect to resources, prayer, and training; see Lighthouse Teams). Oh,yes, visitation is something that the we have always fit into our weekly schedule. But now, for founders Mark and Ruth, it is something we need to do–will strive to do–five days a week, together with co-workers from each local church.
Will you pray with us? Pray that we will work with the Holy Spirit. Pray that He will lead us to people of peace, those who will open doors for us in the community. Pray the JOY will brighten many hearts and homes, because of Jesus. Oh! And it could mean reaching out with the love of Christ in material ways. We are already praying for a young man named A-ga–only 16 years old, mentally challenged, and living on the hospital psychiatric ward because he gets violent (he has been isolated in his family of 5 children all his life). Is there something God would have us do?
He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God.
Thank you for praying. Drop us a line, and let us know you’re with us in prayer. And welcome to join us as we GO with the Gospel in Taiwan.
PRAY WITH US
Check our Calendar for Days of Prayer & Service Days
july/August Prayer Requests
DOUNAN, SHIGUIXI QUAKER CHURCH SUMMER MINISTRY
- Pray for the enrollment, activities, and weather of the English character camp held by the Quaker Dazhi Church on 7/28~7/31 in the church. Pray for the Lord’s power to lead more children into the church. Pray for church members to grow in the area of praying for church ministry.
- Pray for the sharing of Ju Ting’s 7/30 concert, and pray for the great anointing of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for the talent and character camp organized by the Quaker Guishan Church on 8/3~8/7 in the church; pray for good adjustment of coworkers, that all will work well together. There will be three small gatherings of different kinds for prayer at night; pray that the Lord will lead different residents into the church.
- Pray for the gospel market and open-air concert organized by Guishan Church, and Stone Ministries. At present, an application for the right of way has been sent to the police station; ask the Lord for favor; pray for good weather– a cool and pleasant day! pray for those preparing short talks and testimonies, that the Lord be glorified, and residents’ hearts will be touched by the Lord; may many walk into the church and hear the gospel!
- Pray for protection and health for the Evangelist’s family– in body, mind, and soul.
House of Happiness: (Madou, Tainan County)
3.8/4-7 暑期課輔 4. 8/17-21 北門國中夏令營 求神預備國中生的報名,讓北門國中至少有15位學生參加營會
- 8/3 English Art Camp
- 2.7/27-31 Qigu Summer Camp
- 3.8/4-7 Summer School Supplement 4. 8/17-21 Beimen Junior High School Summer Camp Pray that God will prepare the registration of junior high school students so that at least 15 students from North Gate Junior High can participate in the camp
- Read the Beigang Area Prayer Requests Compiled by George McFall, retired Team missionary and Cartographer
GO AS FAR AS YOU CAN ON THE RIGHT ROAD! 在正確的路上，竭力前進!
Have you ever been told to stop running because it’s bad for your knees? Mark gets told that all the time, but does he listen? NO! He is convinced that if his knee hurts, you just run on it and the kink will work its way out! This week he ran 36 kilometers, and last week, 40!
曾經有人警告你，”不要跑步，因為對你的膝蓋不好”嗎?許多人這麼告訴馬可，但是他有聽進去嗎? 沒有! 因為他相信，如果膝蓋受傷，更要跑步來使筋結復原。這星期他跑了36公里，上週跑了40公里。
Through the years Mark likes to say, “Go as far as you can on the right road!” That seems to be a philosophy we have been living by lately. Despite the visa problems and health problems we have encountered, God continues to fan the flame in our hearts for finding teams to saturate the west coast of Taiwan with God’s Story of love and redemption! He’s given us a wonderful Board of godly coworkers to give us guidance and wisdom. He’s blessed us with people who love Jesus, and His Word, who volunteer their time to run the children’s after-school program in Tianwei. God has opened wide doors of service to Taiwan Harvest in Hsichou, Changhua County. He has blessed us with friends in Shingang who want to use their property to reach their neighbors for Christ! And He’s given us wonderful partners and coworkers to keep cheering us on “to run the good race set before us!” So we will, by God’s grace!