Being Barnabas to West-Coast Churches
Praying with the VGM church in Fenyuan, Changhua County
Coworkers from three neighboring churches gathering for the sake of mutual encouragement, prayer, training, and to better serve their communities!
Join OUR TEAM
This is where you can get to know each of the Project Churches God has added to the Taiwan
Harvest 119 family. We welcome YOU to explore the Community Outreach in which they have cooperated. Then take note of the opportunities to serve, and JOIN OUR TEAM!
Introducing Our lighthouse team Project Churches
Get connected with our churches by clicking on the thumbnails below for the ones in your area!
How can we actively serve the community?
- Food distribution for shut-ins and needy.為行動不便和有需求的人送餐.
- Foot massages and other services offered to those fighting chronic pain or health problems. 我們為那些久病和有健康問題的人提供腳底按摩及其他的服務。 Sometimes you just have to socialize while they work– like me, sitting on a stool sharing a Bible story or testimony with a group of ladies peeling the bamboo shoots (a very big product of Dalin, Taiwan!)有時你得在他們工作時與他們交流。像我這樣的我坐在小凳子上，為一群正在忙著剝筍殼的媽媽們分享見證或聖經故事。(大林盛產竹筍)
- We love our elderly–and rural Taiwan has mostly elderly grandparents taking care of their grandchildren. A group especially tailored to encouraging the elderly could look like this: This group always begins with light exercise, and proceeds with singing, then a testimony or Bible story, and prayer (or blessing–those new to getting to know God might not let you pray for them, but they love to receive a blessing!). Bread or Ensure is distributed at the end. This kind of activity is most welcome by the elderly in many communities in rural Taiwan. 我們疼惜長輩-在台灣鄉村地區有為數眾多的家庭是由祖父母帶孫兒長大的。為長者量身訂做的活動-聚會以暖身運動開始、歌唱、見證或聖經故事然後以禱告或祝福 (新朋友可能會拒絕禱告，但他們都樂意接受祝福)，最後會發送營養補充品(如麵包或安素)作為結束。在台灣農村的許多社區, 這種活動中受到老年人的歡迎。
- English is, also, a big draw; we offer bilingual Bible study– to families with students. God wants to bless those who keep His Word–“Keep the charge of the LORD your God, to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, . . .that you may succeed in all that you do and wherever you turn,. . ” (I Kings 2:3) “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.” (Josh. 1:8)英文課也很受歡迎。我們為家庭和學生們開雙語查經班。上帝祝福所有遵守他話語的人–遵守耶和華─你神所吩咐的，照著摩西律法上所寫的行主的道，謹守他的律例、誡命、典章、法度。這樣，你無論做什麼事，不拘往何處去，盡都亨通。(王上2:3) 這律法書不可離開你的口，總要晝夜思想，好使你謹守遵行這書上所寫的一切話。如此，你的道路就可以亨通，凡事順利。(約書亞記1:8)
- Love them to Jesus! Take them to the hospital, and visit them in the hospital. Make them banana bread. Even go to court with them when problems arise.愛他們、帶他們就醫、到醫院探望他們、為他們做麵包，當糾紛發生時陪他們上法庭。
3 lighthouse teams
with 8 Project Churches
LEARN How the Lord is GROWING our Lighthouse Teams
Average Weekly Attendance
Trainers of Disciples
The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.(Phil. 4:9)